[Linux-cluster] validity error

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Dec 11 09:48:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:12:33 +0000, Christine Caulfield wrote
> On 10/12/09 15:27, Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   after upgrading to 3.0.6 i get:
> >
> > Starting cman... Relax-NG validity error : Extra element cman in interleave
> >
> > but cluster.conf should be correct and was working so far without problems.
> > The coresponding section in<cluster>  is:
> >
> > <cman expected_votes="7">
> >     <multicast addr="239.192.11.81" keyfile="/etc/cluster/cman_authkey"/>
> > </cman>
> >
> > how should i change it to pass the validity check?
>
> Remove the keyfile="" attribute. cman ignores it anyway :-)

I am sure it was working with RHCM v2, so it seems i will need to rewrite the
config for V3, as i get another error now about specifying multicast interface
for clusternode and there will be others for sure

> If you need to specify an encrpytion key it should go into the <totem>
> part of cluster.conf.

looking at cluster.rng keyfile is valid for the cman block. May i just move it
there or i should create <totem>