[Linux-cluster] How to set lun masking

Hi, All:

The bellow is my system architecture

HOST0 ---|
HOST1 ---| --switch --| server (disk0, disk1, disk2 or LUN0, LUN1, LUN2).
HOST2 ---|

I want to assign LUN0 to HOST0, LUN1 to HOST1, and LUN2 to HOST2. There is only one QLogic HBA on the server. In my zone i build, all HOST can see all LUNs. So I want to know how to make it possible to make one to one.? I have installed CSCT and scli tools on my server. How i configure my server to make the network work?

THanks all!

Bai SHuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

Personal URL: http://dslab.lzu.edu.cn:8080/members/baishw/
E-Mail: baishuwei gmail com