[Linux-cluster] how to specify a fence method with "ccs_tool addnode"

how would I go about specifying a fence method with ccs_tool? Can find much documentation on fencing methods.

ccs_tool addfence myfence ....
ccs_tool addnode mynode -n X -f myfence

the above uses "single" fencing method, whereas I would like to specify "fabric". What impact does specifying different method's have?