Re: [Linux-cluster] Quorum disk over RAID software device

Hi Rafael,

Am 14.12.2009 23:15, schrieb Rafael Micó Miranda:
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to achieve a "quorum disk over a RAID
software device" working CMAN cluster.

in a similar situation I am using a raid-1 device (built with mdadm prior to the startup of cman/rgmanager) which consists of two luns, one in each location. This works pretty well as quorum-device.

Andreas