[Linux-cluster] Quorum disk over RAID software device

Rafael Micó Miranda rmicmirregs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:51:16 UTC 2009

Hi Jakov,

El mar, 15-12-2009 a las 11:58 +0100, Jakov Sosic escribió:
> On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 23:15 +0100, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:
>
> > - Using an LVM-Mirror device as a Qdisk and creating additional LUNs for
> > mirror and log in both storage arrays: if the Qdisk is a Clustered
> > Logical Volume,
>
> But is it possible to have clustered LVM-mirror? And if so, how? I would
> be very interested in something like that...
>

> Sorry that I haven't helped you out with this one, but if there is
> possibility to have mirrored volumes I would be very interested...
> Because it would solve lot of my problems...

Maybe this helps:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.4/html/Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration/mirrored_volumes.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.4/html/Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration/mirvol_create_ex.html

The point is, as I said, I cannot use a clustered logical volume (I mean
a logical volume over a clustered volume group) because it wont be
available as CMAN starts.

Cheers,

Rafael

--