[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Cluster config. advice for sought (2)



I think it is better if you post your cluster.conf.

Try to look in linux-cluster archive, your problem looks similar to
some others that were posted around October/November.

There were things to check with use_virsh, path etc... in the cluster.conf...



2009/12/17 Wolf Siedler <siedler hrd-asia com>:
> As follow up to my earlier question:
>
> ===
> Station1 - output clustat:
> Cluster Status for example_cluster_1 @ Thu Dec 17 18:07:44 2009
> Member Status: Quorate
>
>  Member Name                                                     ID   Status
>  ------ ----                                                     ---- ------
>  station1.example.com                                               1
> Online, Local, rgmanager
>  station2.example.com                                               2
> Online, rgmanager
>  /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-36002219000a2f28b00000420494880a3-part1        0
> Online, Quorum Disk
>
>  Service Name                                                     Owner
> (Last)                                                     State
>  ------- ----                                                     -----
> ------                                                     -----
>  vm:vm_adminserver
> (none)
> disabled
>  vm:vm_ldapserver
> (none)
> disabled
>  vm:vm_mailserver
> (none)                                                           disabled
> ===
> Station1 - output xm li:
> Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
> Domain-0                                   0      768     1 r----- 410641.5
> vm_mailserver                              3     2047     4 -b---- 833206.1
> ===
> Station2 - output clustat:
> Cluster Status for example_cluster_1 @ Thu Dec 17 17:37:15 2009
> Member Status: Quorate
>
>  Member Name                                                     ID   Status
>  ------ ----                                                     ---- ------
>  station1.example.com                                               1
> Online, rgmanager
>  station2.example.com                                               2
> Online, Local, rgmanager
>  /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-36002219000a2f28b00000420494880a3-part1        0
> Online, Quorum Disk
>
>  Service Name                                                     Owner
> (Last)                                                     State
>  ------- ----                                                     -----
> ------                                                     -----
>  vm:vm_adminserver
> (none)
> disabled
>  vm:vm_ldapserver
> (none)
> disabled
>  vm:vm_mailserver
> (none)
> disabled
> ===
> Station2 - output xm li:
> Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
> Domain-0                                   0      768     1 r----- 384845.0
> vm_adminserver                             6     1023     1 -b----  76745.5
> vm_ldapserver                              4     1023     1 -b----  22685.6
> ===
>
> Hope this provides better insight.
>
> Regards,
> Wolf
>
> --
> Linux-cluster mailing list
> Linux-cluster redhat com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster
>


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]