[Linux-cluster] conga issue?

I am trying to configure a cluster using conga in RH5.4. Luci version is 0.12.2-6.el5_4.1. It is responding really really slow. When I log on inside the congo and click the tabs, it takes ages to show me the page/link that I want to. Sometimes it reports it is unable to communicate with cluster nodes. What might be this issue?

Thanks
Paras.