[Linux-cluster] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Bai Shuwei requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marian,

- Bai

Accept View invitation from Bai Shuwei

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH BAI SHUWEI BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Bai Shuwei knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Bai Shuwei will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation