[Linux-cluster] cannot add 3rd node to running cluster

Hello,

I have a working 2 node cluster that I am trying to add a third node
to.   I am trying to use Red Hat's conga (luci) to add the node in but
I have also tried command line as well with no luck.  I cannot start
cman.  cman_tool does not give any errors when I try to join the
cluster either, even with -d.  I am not sure where to take this at
this point.  Here are my package versions:

cman-2.0.115-1.el5_4.9
rgmanager-2.0.52-1.el5_4.3
modcluster-0.12.1-2.el5
luci-0.12.2-6.el5_4.1