Re: [Linux-cluster] can not mount GFS, "no such device"

thanks Gordan,  looks like we are in the same timezone, here  is the
command, same as previous one except for using mkfs.gfs2 instead of
gfs_mkfs

 mkfs.gfs2 -t clearcase:gfs -p lock_dlm -j 6 /dev/vg100/lvol0

[root wplccdlvm445 gfs]# clustat
Cluster Status for clearcase @ Wed Dec 30 14:56:37 2009
Member Status: Quorate

 Member Name                                       ID   Status
 wplccdlvm445.cn.ibm.com                               1 Online, Local
 wplccdlvm446.cn.ibm.com                               2 Online