[Linux-cluster] Apache HA cluster issues

   Hi friends

  I have some doubts on apache HA Clustering in RHEL 5.2

  I have implemented Shared GFS in two nodes. Now I want Implement Apache Webserver clustering on the same nodes.

  I want to use file system as shared GFS, for Apache cluster nodes.

1.  While configuring the HA, do I need to configure a " Resource" for GFS ?

2.  What is the " Shutdown wait (Seconds)" option in "Apache Server" resource.

3.  What are the required Resources for Apache Clustering?

 Kindly Help me, to fix the above Issues.

 Thanking you

 Laxman

Discover your phone style & WIN a Windows Mobile phone. Your style! Try it now!