Re: [Linux-cluster] FailOver Domains not working properly

Andreas Pfaffeneder wrote:
Marcos David wrote:

Hi,
I have a 4 node cluster using RHEL 5.3.

I have 4 services which I want to spread trough the servers so I can
have some load-balancing.
Each server should run one of the services when they are enabled, but
what is happening is that the services always start on the node from
which I enabled them.

when I execute:

Try running clusvcadm -e <service> -F
and also