Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS Mount Problem

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 11:43:22AM -0500, Leo Pleiman wrote:

> The other gfs fs are in use by the customer, the idea is to restore the
> mount without interruption, hence I didn't want to reboot the node.
>
> /proc/mounts shows the fs is unmounted

You could try, "umount.gfs -v -X /decennial" which skips the kernel unmount
(which is done) and just tells gfs_controld to remove its record for the fs.
If that doesn't work, then I can't think of any other options but restarting
the cluster on that node (shouldn't require a full machine reboot).

Dave