From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com on behalf of Mockey Chen
Sent: Fri 2/6/2009 3:17 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] How to avoid two-nodes cluster split-brain without shared storage

Hi,

I have a two node cluster, due to design limitation,
there is no shared storage exist. So I can not use
quorum disk.

Is there any other reliable way to prevent split-brain?
I searched google, but I can not found any solution
suitable for my situation.

Any comment is appreciated.

Best Regards.
Chen Ming