-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Mockey Chen
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 3:18 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] How to avoid two-nodes cluster
split-brain withoutshared storage

Hi,

I have a two node cluster, due to design limitation, there is
no shared storage exist. So I can not use quorum disk.

Is there any other reliable way to prevent split-brain?
I searched google, but I can not found any solution suitable
for my situation.

Any comment is appreciated.

Best Regards.
Chen Ming