[Linux-cluster] Issue with KDE with kernel later than

Randy Brown randy.brown at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 10 13:40:31 UTC 2009

Thanks.  I'll see what I can find.  Yes, our home directories are on a
GFS file systems being served out via our cluster to numerous hosts.
We've been doing this for as long as I've been here with no issue.  It
was only when we upgraded from the 2.6.18-53.1.21 kernel that we've seen
the issue.  Every kernel since has had the same problem.

Regards,
Randy