[Linux-cluster] Virtual IP help

Hi All,

I am new to redhat cluster and RHEL 5.3.
I could not find much info howto setup the virtual IP, so if the main server fails, this virtual IP (public) will map to failover host's IP (private).  I understand this concept from Veritas cluster, but not sure apply to redhat cluster.

Please let me know howto setup the network for failover capabilities

My test setup:
Two servers with 2 NIC cards, one public and private IP
Share storage is NFS
Failover application is Apache

Thanks
bt