[Linux-cluster] How to clean up conga database ?

Ryan McCabe rmccabe at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 16:49:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:21:06PM +0800, Kein He wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> Is there anyway to clean up conga database ( back to state that before
> "luci_admin init" )? I searched the official site, but i didn't find
> anything useful.

There's no way to restore it to that state other than removing the
package (and the files left behind in /var/lib/luci and
/usr/lib{,64}/luci) and reinstalling.

If you want to remove all systems and clusters from the management
interface, you can do that via the "Manage Systems" link in the
"homebase" tab.

Is there something specific you want to get rid of other than
managed systems and clusters?

Ryan