[Linux-cluster] hardware suggestions for a simple cluster

I'm hoping to put together a simple two machine cluster with some kind of shared disk. This is simply so that I can get some hands on experience with a cluster. The plan is to cluster the two machines, then run xen virtual machines on top of that.

As I'm self employed, the key here is the best price. It doesn't have to be the best solution, but a workable one that will give me practical experience.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin