Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM Clarification

hi:
   Use the iscsi distributed over a network .
----- Original Message -----
From: Sreejith K
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:44 PM
Subject: [Linux-cluster] CLVM Clarification

Hi,

I want to know whether the physical volumes in a CLVM volume group can be distributed over a network ? Take this situation, node1 is having a physical volume /dev/sda2 and node2 is having a physical volume /dev/sda3. Can we combine these physical volumes to create a volumegroup and then logical volumes on it using the same vgcreate and lvcreate commands ?? If possible, please tell me the methods to do it ....

--
Regards,

Sreejith K
K 7 - C O M P U T I N G