Re: [Linux-cluster] Feature Request: gfs_fsck has a yes to all response.

----- "Stewart Walters" <spods iinet net au> wrote:
| I've just had a GFS volume massively corrupt itself.
(snip)
| Is there any way for the user to say "Yes to all"?
|
| At least if the default choice was "Yes" when the Enter key was
| pressed, the user
| could hold down the Enter key until the entire list of blocks had been
| fixed.
|
| Regards,
|
| Stewart

Hi Stewart,

You should be able to do: gfs_fsck -y /dev/your/device and it will
answer 'y' to all the questions.  This is similar to other fscks.
You can also use -n to answer 'no' to all questions.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat GFS