Re: [Linux-cluster] Feature Request: gfs_fsck has a yes to all response.

----- bergman merctech com wrote:
| In fact, almost every fsck I've known & loved (SunOS, Solaris, HPUX,
| Linux)
| supports "-y".
|
| Mark

Hi Mark,

Both gfs_fsck and fsck.gfs2 already support -y today.

What we're talking about here is the ability to change your
answer once you've started an fsck; for example, the ability
to answer 'n' for no, 'y' for yes, and maybe 'Y' (capital Y)
for "Answer all the rest of your silly questions with yes".

Regards,

Bob Peterson