[Linux-cluster] test

Corey Kovacs corey.kovacs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:22:22 UTC 2009

Stewart, thanks for the reply, on both points. For some reason mail I
was sending to the list was getting filtered gmail. I must have
clicked something I wasn't supposed to. i checked the archives and the
messages were there, thats when I stopped sending them.

On the reply below, do you mean you set you mounts to be something like...

/home/ *(rw,nohide,insecure,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check,replicas=/fs2 at 10.0.0.3,
/fs2 at 10.0.0.2+10.0.0.3+10.0.0.4) ??

Thanks

Corey