Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Fencing test

Greetings,

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 4:18 AM, Paras pradhan <pradhanparas gmail com> wrote:

> Here I am using 4 nodes.
>
> Node 1) That runs luci
> Node 2) This is my iscsi shared storage where my virutal machine(s) resides
> Node 3) First node in my two node cluster
> Node 4) Second node in my two node cluster
>
> All of them are connected simply to an unmanaged 16 port switch.

Luci need not require a separate node to run. it can run on one of the
member nodes (node 3 | 4).

what does clustat say?

Can you post your cluster.conf here?

When you pull out the network cable *and* plug it back  in say node 3,
, what messages appear in the /var/log/messages if Node 4 (if any)?
(sorry for the repitition, but messages are necessary here to make any
sense of the situation)

HTH

With warm regards

Rajagopal