[Linux-cluster] system-config-cluster Error

Gary Romo garromo at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 7 20:39:42 UTC 2009

When I opened system-config-cluster today, I got this error;

Poorly Formed XML Error

A problem was encountered while reading configuration
file /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
Details or the error appear below.  Click the `New` button to create a new
configuration file.
To continue anyway (Not recommended), click the `Ok` button

Relax-NG validity error : Extra element rm in interleave
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf:2: element cluster: Relax-NG validity error :
Element cluster failed to validate content
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf fails to validate

Can anyone tell me what this is and how to correct?  Thanks!

Gary Romo