Re: [Linux-cluster] system-config-cluster Error

On Jan 7, 2009, at 14:39, Gary Romo <garromo us ibm com> wrote:

When I opened system-config-cluster today, I got this error;

Poorly Formed XML Error

A problem was encountered while reading configuration file /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
Details or the error appear below. Click the `New` button to create a new configuration file.
To continue anyway (Not recommended), click the `Ok` button

Relax-NG validity error : Extra element rm in interleave
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf:2: element cluster: Relax-NG validity error : Element cluster failed to validate content
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf fails to validate

Can anyone tell me what this is and how to correct? Thanks!

Gary Romo

Assuming you have a functional cluster:
Somebody-maybe you or another admin-used luci to modify the cluster.
s-c-cluster uses an older XML or doesn't perfectly validate luci's version. I ignore the validation error and have yet to see any fallout.

hth,
-paul