Re: [Linux-cluster] 2 IP addrs on one NIC : for 2 applications listening on same tcp port to bind to

Thanks.

What should I do to ensure that each time after the server is rebooted,
this 2nd IP address stays : is there a config file somewhere that I must
update or a startup script that get executed each time server is rebooted
that will execute the commands?

TIA