[Linux-cluster] cman-2.0.98-1.el5 / question about a problem when launching cman

Hi ,
About this problem, I wonder if it is a definitive behavior considered as normal ?
or if this will work differently in a next release of cman or openais ?
(in previous versions with cman-2.0.73, we did not had this problem)
Thanks if someone could give an answer...
Regards,
Alain
Release : cman-2.0.98-1.el5
(but same problem with 2.0.95)

I face a problem when launching cman on a two-node cluster :

1. Launching cman on node 1 : OK
2. When launching cman on node 2, the log on node1 gives :
    cman killed by node 2 because we rejoined the cluster without a full
restart