Re: [Linux-cluster] 2 IP addrs on one NIC : for 2 applications listening on same tcp port to bind to

Sorry that repeated replies were posted, I must have clicked
too many times.

Just to verify, I'll just make a copy of existing file :
cp -p /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0  /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:1

Then edit ifcfg-eth0:1   to update it with the secondary IP address/mask
- is this correct?