[Linux-cluster] Bug Report: fence_drac

Hi,

I believe I already posted a patch for this before, but the latest release rpm just clobbered my modified version with the same old broken verison. >:-(

fence_drac doesn't work for Dell DRAC ERA/O variant of DRAC III. The problem is on line 145. The match line is this:

if (/Dell Embedded Remote Access Controller \(ERA\)\nFirmware Version/m)

However, DRAC ERA/O (as per Dell PowerEdge 1650) reports in as:

"Dell Embedded Remote Access Controller (ERA/O)"...

That means the match line should be:

if (/Dell Embedded Remote Access Controller \(ERA\/O\)\nFirmware Version/m)

Gordan