[Linux-cluster] Session timeout in Luci, and password autocomplete

NM nico at altiva.fr
Thu Jan 22 14:56:42 UTC 2009

Is there a way to change the session idle timeout in Luci? As it stands
it's quite annoying to have to re-log in so often, considering how it's
typically used. And the popup Javascript alert is annoying as hell too,
couldn't it just print a message inside the browser window?

Furthermore the login dialog does not register with Firefox's password
autocompletion feature. I had to write a little greasemonkey script to
fill it in for me, but that's not something I should have had to do.