[Linux-cluster] Re: Problems setting up a three node cluster

carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I have several problems to setup a three nodes cluster under rhel5.3. Under some circumstances, I need to startup only one node, but clustat every time shows me: "Member Status: Inquorate". Another times, when I startup the third node, all cluster nodes go offline.

I use quorum disk to accomplish this pourpose, but what is wrong on my cluster.conf??

 Many thanks.

Please, any hints??

--
CL Martinez