[Linux-cluster] virtualization on top of Red Hat cluster

Balagopal Pillai pillai at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Jan 26 11:56:33 UTC 2009

It is a good idea to also check out whether there are any issues with
running these services in a cluster in an active-active configuration.
For example with samba, if you are going to serve the same gfs volume as
an smb volume using multiple vm's, then you would need
to use the cluster implementation - http://ctdb.samba.org/

Balagopal