[Linux-cluster] service dependencies

I have a need to ensure that service A starts before service B.  It
probably makes the most sense that service B stops before service A.
I have read that there's a 'depend=' option for services but I can't
find any more information on it or how it works.  I tried the simple
approach of putting 'depend="Service A"' in the service B
configuration but that didn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks!