[Linux-cluster] Package Apache and Mysql Problem

Giussani Andrea Andrea.Giussani at nposistemi.it
Wed Jul 1 14:59:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

i have a little big problem with RH Cluster Suite.

I have 2 cluster nodes with 1 partition to share between the 2 node. There is no SAN.
The node have the same hardware and the same partition.
I have 1 partition with drbd to sycronize the 2 nodes Primary/Primary.

I try in a lot type of configuration of Apache and Mysql package but i have the same problem.
The error is:
Jul  1 18:50:39 nodo1 luci[2581]: Unable to retrieve batch 1072342062 status from nodo2.local:11111: clusvcadm start failed to start Httpd:

nodo1 and nodo2 is the 2 nodes and httpd is the apache service.

Any idea???

I try the configuration in this procedure: http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-5648 for Mysql but the result is the same.

In attach my cluster.conf and drbd.conf

If we need more tell me please.

Thanks a lot

Andrea Giussani

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.LGS. 196/2003    .

Il contenuto di questo messaggio (ed eventuali allegati) e' strettamente confidenziale. L'utilizzo del contenuto del messaggio e' riservato esclusivamente al destinatario. La modifica, distribuzione, copia del messaggio da parte di altri e' severamente proibita. Se non siete i destinatari Vi invitiamo ad informare il mittente ed eliminare tutte le copie del suddetto messaggio     .

The content of this message (and attachment) is closely confidentiality. Use of the content of the message is classified exclusively to the addressee. The modification, distribution, copy of the message from others are forbidden. If you are not the addressees, we invite You to inform the sender and to eliminate all the copies of the message.