[Linux-cluster] OFF TOPIC: cloud computing

Hi folks,

First sorry for the off topic but I´m sure you know a lot about the concept cloud computing.

While I have been learning about clustering (with the help of this list..) I have read about using clusters for cloud computing.

I´m totally newbie about that concept, so I want to ask you what you have to say about it, is it real? is an abstract concept and it´s not going to be interesting at all?

what do you think?

by the way, any web, book, magazine, article or any thing to profundice in this concept

greetings

ESG