Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Commands for communicating among nodes?

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Brady Vass <brdvss gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find out if there are any dedicated commands that allows for file copying or command execution among nodes in RHCS. i.e, these commands need to be exclusive with the RHCS s/w and the communication should be seamlessly without the need for password authentications.

(PS: I dont want to use rsh/ssh genre of commands. Other HA solution comes with exclusive set of cluster commands. I am looking for something similar.)

You can always use public key authentication with ssh and scp, communication will be seamless. You can also use dsh (or any parallel shell on top of ssh) to execute the same command on all the nodes at once.

Greetings,
Juanra

Thanks and regards,

Brady