Re: [Linux-cluster] OFF TOPIC: cloud computing

It is real, have a look at MPI for development of cloud computing (MPI CH as an implementation). Its used for message passing to queue out components of a job to various nodes.  We implemented sorting using this library last year that allocated tasks on a per-core basis across multiple servers.

Hi, thanks for your answer, it looks like interesting,

I´m still looking how to start to study this, For now I´m reading about it, and watching videos in youtube ;-)

Thanks again,

ESG