[Linux-cluster] Problems with cluster-snmp rhel5.3 x86_64

Hi,

I would like to use snmp to monitor the services status in my clusters(rhel 5.3 x86_64), so I installed cluster-snmp and configure snmpd as it can be seen on the cluster-snmp documentation with the public community "cluster".
The thing is that I cannot obtain any information from the community, only this:
# snmpwalk -v 2c -c cluster localhost REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::RedHatCluster
REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::rhcMIBVersion.0 = INTEGER: 1

That's the only information that can be obtained from the MIB...

I.E if I query the services get this:
# snmpwalk -v 2c -c cluster localhost REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::rhcClusterServicesNames
REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::rhcClusterServicesNames = No Such Instance currently exists at this OID

Any clues? Is it a bug in the x86_64 version? I tested this also in rhel 5.1 32bits and worked fine.

Thanks in advance,
Juanra