Re: [Linux-cluster] qdisk best practices

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Luis Cerezo <Luis Cerezo pgs com> wrote:
Hi all-

i've got a RHEL 5.3 cluster, 2node with qdisk. All works fine, but the qdisk seems to beat on the SAN (I/Ops) I adjusted the interval from the default of 1 to 5 and it is still high (san admin is crying)

does anyone have best practices for this? its an LSI san and both nodes are mulitpathed to it via 4G FC.
If it's really a big problem for the SAN, consider adding a third node to the cluster and get rid of the qdisk.

Greetings,
Juanra

thanks!

Luis E. Cerezo
PGS
Global IT

This e-mail, any attachments and response string may contain proprietary information, which are confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only and if you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely in this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.