Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster 3.0.0.rc4 release

Hi Guido,

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 18:28 +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 01:16:30AM +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> > The cluster team and its community are proud to announce the
> > 3.0.0.rc4 release candidate from the STABLE3 branch.
> Based on earlier Debian and Ubuntu packages of corosync, openais and
> cluster I have put prelimenary Debian packges (built against Debian
> Squeeze) here:
>  http://pkg-libvirt.alioth.debian.org/packages/unstable/
> Here are the soruces.list entries:
>  http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianLibvirtTeam#Packages
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido

awesome! thanks!

I didn't check them out... anyway I am adding the Ubuntu HA team in
CC... it's worth sharing the effort.

For sometime I have been thinking to pull in debian/ and .spec files
upstream and involve the maintainers to work directly with us.

This would happen for corosync/openais (they already have spec files)
and cluster.

Anybody in contact with the Debian team and see if they would like to
work more closely with us?

Cheers
Fabio