[Linux-cluster] Trying to locate the bottleneck

Jeff Sturm jeff.sturm at eprize.com
Tue Jul 7 17:58:45 UTC 2009

Hi Raymond,

At those concurrency levels I would suspect network tuning may help.
Does dmesg show anything interesting on the load balancers during your
testing?

For high levels of concurrency on a NAT'd firewall or load balancer I
specifically remember having to adjust ip_conntrack_max upwards.
Perhaps network buffers as well.

-Jeff