[Linux-cluster] RHCS with GFS2 on centos 5.3

Murugan P muruganlnx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:58:50 UTC 2009

I have installed the OS(centos 5.3) with cluster software and after
installation i can able to see

[root at testgfs ~]# rpm -qa | grep cman
cman-2.0.98-1.el5

My question is, while selecting the software at the installation time i
don't find the CMAN packages using F2 on the software
clusters/clusterStorage & base.

Kindly clarify friends , how to know that which software is having the CMAN
packages since i haven't seen the same in clustering/ClusterStorage.