[Linux-cluster] relocating all services

Hi all,

is there any way to relocate all the services that a node is running.

I have 2 services apache and mysql using the same VIP. If I try to relocate first one service and then the second I get the error that the ip is already used. So I think the problem is because in a moment the services are running on diferent nodes.

If i can relocate the 2 services at one time I think I haven´t this problem,

any suggestion with this problem (if there is a better way to have this services running its welcome)

Thanks,

ESG