Re: [Linux-cluster] relocating all services

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM, ESGLinux <esggrupos gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

is there any way to relocate all the services that a node is running.

I have 2 services apache and mysql using the same VIP. If I try to relocate first one service and then the second I get the error that the ip is already used. So I think the problem is because in a moment the services are running on diferent nodes.
You should have one IP for _each_ service

Greetings,
Juanra

If i can relocate the 2 services at one time I think I haven´t this problem,

any suggestion with this problem (if there is a better way to have this services running its welcome)

Thanks,

ESG