Re: [Linux-cluster] two diferente gfs systems on same cluster?

Hi Juanra

2009/7/13 Juan Ramon Martin Blanco <robejrm gmail com>

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:33 PM, ESGLinux <esggrupos gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I´m configuring a cluster and I want to have 2 gfs systems on the cluster.

One filesytem to use with NFS service and another one with PostgreSQL service.

I try to create them this way:

for the bbdd:
 mkfs -t gfs2 -p lock_dlm -t CLUSTERXEN:bbdddata -j4 /dev/sdb1

for the nfs:

mkfs -t gfs2 -p lock_dlm -t CLUSTERXEN:nfsdata -j4 /dev/sdc1

What is sdc1? A disk partition, an iscsi lun, a scsi lun? Is being already used?

both sdb1 and sdc1 are iscsi targets.

when I set one of them, the other gives me the error.

Greetings

ESG

Regards,
Juanra

When I create one of them, when I try to create the second I get this error:

mkfs.gfs2: device /dev/sdc1 is busy

so my question if what I´m doing is right or its impossible,

Thanks in advance

ESG