Re: [Linux-cluster] Starting two-node cluster with only one node

Tried it and now the two node cluster is running with only one node. My problem right now is how to force the second node to join the first node's cluster. Right now it is creating its own cluster and trying to fence the first node. I tried cman_tool leave on the second node but I got

cman_tool: Error leaving cluster: Device or resource busy

clvmd and gfs are not running on the second node. What is running on the second node is cman. When I did

service cman start

It took 5 approximately 5 minutes before I got the [ok] meassage. Am I missing something here? Not doing right? Should be doing something?