[Linux-cluster] EMC vs HP EVA

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:27:09 UTC 2009

Hi All,
First thanks for your answers,

My budget for buying the share storage is about 10.000 EUR

With this in mind, I want something good enough to make a goog cluster.

One of the things I want with this is get knowledge about the products used
in big implementations. This is the reason I´m thinking on EMC or EVA, ( I
don´t know with my budget I can afford this or I´m being a litle ingenious)

by the way anybody has told wich of this  family of products is best. (or if
there is something better. I have also seen Dell equallogic)

Greetings

ESG