[Linux-cluster] disk fencing

Ian Hayes cthulhucalling at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 06:50:01 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what you're asking here, but it sounds like you're describing a
qdisk.

If a node loses heartbeat with the rest of the cluster, that's a fencin'.
Doesn't matter if it can still access the shared storage, and if it has lost
communication with the rest of the cluster, you probably don't want it
accessing your data anyway.