Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster failover

Specify 2 different failover domains for the services. I have a similar setup for a project with a 3 node cluster. Node 1 runs Service A, Node 2 runs Service B and Node 3 is the floater

Failover Domain 1: Node 1, Node 3
Failover Domain 2: Node 2, Node 3

Service A: Failover Domain1
Service B: Failover Domain2